For Substance Abuse
- Develop and/or use healthy coping skills without substance use
- Improve relationships with others
- Manage feelings such as anger
- Avoid harmful behavior to oneself or others
- Increase self-esteem
- Enhance communication skills
What You Can Expect
- To feel safe and respected
- To be provided with active treatment
- To learn new and improved coping skills
- To develop a new sense of understanding about your substance use disorder and mental health needs
IOP Treatment Team
The needs of each individual are assessed by a multidisciplinary, clinical team of specialists that includes the program’s psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, licensed professional counselors, licensed clinical social workers and licensed chemical dependency counselors.
By providing customized care, the clinical team is able to help with patients’ specific needs and provide the resources needed to foster a lasting recovery.